Did you know that in 2019 you can apply for the ASIS&T New Leaders Program even if you are not able to attend the Annual Meeting in Melbourne?
Here are the new program eligibility requirements and criteria:
The applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- Applicants must have been ASIS&T members in good standing for up to (3) years at the time the award is made and be a current member at the time of application.
- Applicants must be willing and able to make a commitment to the New Leaders Program of up to 8 hours per month for 12 consecutive months.
- New Leaders may apply for a second consecutive year. No New Leader may serve for more than two years.
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- The potential for future leadership within ASIS&T
- Demonstrated leadership experience and potential
- Alignment between the candidate’s interests and association priorities
Please consider applying for one of these prestigious opportunities and begin your leadership career with ASIST.
The deadline for applications is April 26, 2019.