The American Library Association Student Chapter (ALASC) at SJSU’s School of Information is now accepting nominations for the 2018-19 executive board. ALASC is committed to fostering community and connections among students at the School of Information and helping to provide resources for professional development and we want you to get involved!
We have the following open positions on our executive board:
- Co-chair/ Website Manager
- Supports the Chair and manages ALASC’s website.
- Program Outreach Coordinator
- Coordinates outreach efforts with other student chapters, outside organizations, and the wider ALA.
You can read more about each of the positions in our Constitution, available on this website!
If interested in nominating someone, including yourself, please reach out to email@example.com with a brief bio and which position the nominee is interested in.
- All executive board members must be members of the American Library Association.
- All positions are expected to attend the virtual monthly meetings of the executive board at a time that will be set by the next board.
We look forward to hearing from you!