Why Join ALA?
Membership has its privileges! Here are the top 10 reasons why you should join the American Library Association:
- Meet, connect, and network with other library professionals.
- Help make libraries and the profession stronger.
- Enhance your library’s effectiveness.
- Build and share your knowledge.
- Engage in the latest trends and issues.
- Discover new technologies and innovations.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Support and advocate for the public’s access to information.
- Make an impact on related legislative issues.
- Be part of the global transformation of libraries.
How to Become an ALA Member
This short video will guide you through the process of registering to become a member of the ALA: